Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new site. We are currently Recruiting new members !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New site & a new member!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooster

Rooster

A New site & a new member! Empty
PostSubject: A New site & a new member!   A New site & a new member! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi All,

I would just like to be the first to introduce you all to the NEW home of The Deadly Dozen. We are still developing the site so if you come across any problems, exploits, glitches, deadlinks and so on - please send an admin a message stating the error.

Deadlydozen has been around now for a few months but we have failed to move forward with a lack of discipline and lack of motivation. This is not the case now! we are all going to be stepping our game up and are going to establish ourselves in the 360 community.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would also like to congratulate Omagertron (Dave) on becoming a full member of The DeadlyDozen.
Am sure you will be fine here and help us get the DD name out there.

Thanks
Roo
Back to top Go down
BenjaniMan

A New site & a new member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New site & a new member!   A New site & a new member! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 am

Congrats Dave Smile.

Another thing with the site.. cant you change some colours.. everything in one colour is pretty hard for me to work out what the hell is actually happening.. just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down

A New site & a new member!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to The Deadly Dozen :: News & Announcments-
Jump to: