Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new site. We are currently Recruiting new members !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mr sharpersin

Team Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Team Challenges   Team Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 pm

First, I'd like to say thanks for coming out to the Mach Racing Club Races. These are every man for himself type races..and are always a blast.

Now, on to the topic.

Mach Racing is looking to race other teams. Your team is fairly new, but I've raced with at least 3 of your members already, all of which can hold their own!

So I'm sending you a challenge. 4 of our guys vs 4 of yours. You can call the Car and Track, we prefer stock races, but if you want to do tuning that is fine. I know Lethal is the Racing Team Leader, so if he wants to message me, that's fine.

I'd like to do maybe 2 Races : 10 laps each . . with the second race starting grid in reverse-finishing order of the first race.

----On a side note: Do you have other teams you have raced? We are having a hard time finding people to race.
Back to top Go down
bizzaropaul1981

Team Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Challenges   Team Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Go on to thewgl.co.uk you will be able to post on there and probably get some feed back on which clan do forza m8
Back to top Go down

Team Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: Racing-
Jump to: